Monday, February 17, 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Challenge 2



For this challenge: 2-page/double page layout ... choose your own theme ... monochromatic color scheme ... minimum one photo ... one photo must be partly on the left and partly on the right ... one photo needs to be black and white ... restricted from using black anywhere on the layout, including ink, paint, pen lines, journalling or any other elements ... one only black would be the black and white photo ... cannot use brown to antique elements unless brown is the color you choose for your monochromatic color scheme ... materials you may use: embellishments, ink, media stuff, everything that you want in the monochromatic color

My first thought was pink ... then I switched to white. Love doing work in white and so was busy pulling out all sorts of bits and pieces that I wanted to incorporated. As usual, the vision in my mind is not transpired as I worked this one through. Still, I love the way it turned out. Hope you enjoy it too!

My God-Daughter / Niece's wedding day - Kendall Weslak and Kalyn Einarson - Happily Ever After.












1 comment:

Betsy said...

SO Pretty, Thelma! I love your scrapbooking pages.
hugs,
Betsy