Thursday, February 6, 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - 2014 - Card Challenge #1

For Challenge No. 1 -- make an ATC card where Home is the theme. It can be anything you want. It can be a welcom ehome card, a card about moving, a card with any quote on being/feeling at home or use the shape of a house. There hasto be a title/quote/wish on the card. You cannot use any spray inks or flowers. You cannot use any kind of cutting machine. You cannot use any image with a house on it.

And with that said, here is my entry:


2 comments:

norine said...

Oh wow Thelma! This is a hard challenge!! But you created an amazing piece! I see I've been missing much here the last while! I'm heading out of town for the weekend, but I shall be back to admire all your pretties!!

elina said...

beutiful sentiment beautiful atc! Good luck with the tournament!