Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BINGO Cards

I never would have thought - well I know I didn't think of it - all those years ago in the country community hall, by my Mother's side, playing Bingo, that there would come a day I would take some old Bingo cards and create one-of-a-kind art pieces. My newest love in my sphere of creativity. I sat beside the wonderful Kim Newberg at a scrapbooking event this past weekend and she challenged me to do something with an old Bingo card. Cause she was already working on some of her own old Bingo cards. Three creations later, and I am very intrigued and pleased with this new venue of base for these projects. While I did use old clipart photos (thank you again Kim for having some on hand for me), you could easily tuck in a little photo of someone special. Now, to go get me some good quality players and a roll of wire!







1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

You never cease to amaze me with your ideas and creativity! Beautiful!