Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I've Been Busy - Creating!


Some of you may or may not know that I'm off to California next week for a mini-vacation and to take in a scrapbooking event called Winter Wonderland Affairs, November 29 to December 2. Leading up to the event, participants had the opportunity to sign-up to participate in swaps at the event. No, I didn't sign up for all of them, but I did sign up for these: {1} Wreath Swap {2} Socks & Gloves Swap {3} Christmas Ornament Swap {4} Snow Globe Swap {5} Christmas Stocking Swap and {6} Christmas Bella Angel Swap. I finished, this evening, making all of my swaps. What fun to think outside of the box and just let my creativity go. I can't post pics yet, cause they are a secret until the swaps are done. Let me know what you think.









2 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Just wanted to say hello. I'm so glad you stopped by my Blog for a visit so that I could now discover your blog! Your creations are beautiful!
Thanks for posting my link on your sidebar!

Greetings from Germany!
Gaby

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love everything, the flowers are gorgeous. That sounds like such a fun event! I have never done anything like that, but it is on my bucket list!!

Carol